From school dances to weddings to bar and bat mitzvahs, we have experience in all types of events. We routinely do birthday parties, too!
Bring a sense of professionalism and expertise to make your day perfect. When you work with Circle City DJs you’re not just working with one DJ, you’re working with and getting the benefit of a team of DJs. You’ll have fully-prepared DJs ready to deliver on the experience you dreamed of.
How does Circle City DJ work?
We have a straightforward system:
- We’ll ask you about your event, date, time, and venue
- We’ll talk about lighting options, staging if necessary, and other enhancement. They’re all completely optional
- We charge a 50% deposit.
- We’ll create a “Do Play” list
- We’ll create a “Do Not Play” list
- We arrive at your event venue, set up speakers and any other equipment we need, and await your guests
- You get up to 5 hours of music from the time your first guest arrives
- We require the balance due the last Monday before your event.
We can even bring in nationally-renowned DJs and travel to you.
What kinds of events have Circle City DJ worked?
- School dance events, playing the latest and greatest music appropriate to your school’s policies
- Weddings and bridal parties
- Bachelor parties
- Live events like Pride, art shows, festivals, car shows, races and more
- Indoor and outdoor events
- Corporate events and parties
- Training, trade shows, conferences, and expos
- Annual celebrations
- Class and family reunions
- Social gatherings and get-togethers
- Colleges and fraternity/sorority parties
Send us a message
Option for every wedding, party, reunion, and more.
Hear Top 100 in rock to country and pop to Bach.
Get help setting up a grand stage.
Light the floor, air, and everything in-between.
Leave the party planning to us. We can help you plan your event.
Not just DJs with MacBooks. We help make memories.
A Team of DJs
Don’t worry about what might happen to your DJ. We have everyone covered.
We love Indy and Indy loves central Indiana’s best DJ service
Your party is more than just music. Up your game and bundle staging, lighting, and event planning. You’ll save time, effort, and consolidate your expenses into a single customizable budget.
Our most popular setup includes a DJ, 2 speakers, and 2-3 lights. Options expand from there to include staging, more lights, and more advanced sound systems. Venues with their own sound systems can be used, too, assuming they are included with your service agreement.
Staging options that rise to the occasion
In almost every venue, staging is included with your package for the venue. However, if you don’t have staging or risers available to you, we can get them for you. Typically for a DJ the staging area does not need to be large. Most of our equipment can be placed around or nearby on the floor.
Small stages for your DJ and room for a few other people start around $1,500.
Lighting to liven any room
Nothing fills a room like music, but light comes pretty close. Enhance your space with optional lighting with packages starting at $200.
Standalone strobe and disco lights and Gobos are exciting and popular. They fill any room with multiple colors that pulse and flash to the sound of the music. Gobos are a fan-favorite with brides and wedding parties. These single standalone fixtures project letters or symbols on to the floor below. They’re perfect for initials, short names, or symbols like hearts and doves.
Room up-lighting is an affordable way to change the mood and tone of a room. Simple light fixtures are installed along the floor—often behind plants or tables—that can be controlled by the DJ. The whole room can feel energized with reds and oranges or cool down to blues and greens for slow dances and romantic moments.
More advanced setups are available as you move into trusses and movers. These lighting options will make your room look and feel more like a concert.
Professional event planning
We are not full-time event planners. But Circle City DJs see enough events to help a lot of small and budget-conscious hosts along the way.
If you’re thinking about hosting a class or family reunion, small party, or corporate event and need a little advice on any of the following, we can help:
- Placement of DJ sound equipment
- Light setup and placement
- Sources for third-party vendors like bakers, caterers, photographers, videographers, and bartenders
- Creating a song playlist with a professional understanding of trends and taste
- Venue setup and dance area accommodation
- Emcee and announcements
- Wireless and wired microphones
- PowerPoint presentations and projectors
- On-site engineering and professional sound services
- Encore Entertainment carries insurance for all acts, musicians, and performers
Circle City DJs are comfortable announcing the arrival of the bride and groom at a wedding, the guest of honor at a party, and award recipients for corporate events. If you’re unsure how to plan, set up, and stage an event, you may find CCDJ can do most of the work for you.
Top 100 songs
For the young and young-at-heart, these are the most requested songs at just about every event we play. Just because it’s on this list doesn’t mean you’re wed to it. We can customize a song list that’s all country, all pop, all classic rock, heavy metal, or anything in between.
See the most requested songs
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Yeah! – Usher Feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
- Love Shack – The B-52’s
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO Feat. Lauren Bennett & Goon Rock
- 1999 – Prince
- Celebration – Kool & The Gang
- Low (Apple Bottom Jeans) – Flo Rida Feat. T-Pain
- Home For a Rest – Spirit of the West
- Boom Boom Pow – Black Eyed Peas
- Push It – Salt-N-Pepa
- Dynamite – Taio Cruz
- Jessie’s Girl – Rick Springfield
- DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love – Usher Feat. Pitbull
- Brick House – Commodores
- Mony Mony – Billy Idol
- Give Me Everything (Tonight) – Pitbull Feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer
- Summer Of ’69 – Bryan Adams
- Just Dance – Lady Gaga Feat. Colby O’Donis
- Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy) – Big & Rich
- Fire Burning – Sean Kingston
- Tik Tok – Ke$ha
- Stayin’ Alive – Bee Gees
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Sexy And I Know It – LMFAO
- Danza Kuduro – Don Omar Feat. Lucenzo
- Jump Around – House Of Pain
- Poker Face – Lady Gaga
- Hey Ya! – Outkast
- California Girls – Katy Perry Feat. Snoop Dogg
- 500 Miles (I’m Gonna be) – The Proclaimers
- Pour Some Sugar On Me – Def Leppard
- On The Floor – Jennifer Lopez Feat. Pitbull
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- The Time (Dirty Bit) – Black Eyed Peas
- Everybody (Backstreets Back) – Backstreet Boy’s
- I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) – Pitbull
- Shots – LMFAO Feat. Lil Jon
- Pony – Ginuwine
- In Da Club – 50 Cent
- I Love Rock And Roll – Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Sexy Chick – David Guetta Feat. Akon
- Baby Got Back – Sir Mix-A-Lot
- Let’s Get Married (Remix) – Jagged Edge Feat. Run-D.M.C.
- Apache (Jump On It) – Sugarhill Gang
- Get Low – Lil Jon & Da Eastside Boyz
- All Summer Long – Kid Rock
- Hotel Room Service – Pitbull
- Ice Ice Baby – Vanilla Ice
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- September – Earth Wind & Fire
- Raise Your Glass – Pink
- Good Felling – Flo Rida
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera
- Livin’ On A Prayer – Bon Jovi
- My Humps – Black Eyed Peas
- We Are Family – Sister Sledge
- Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira Feat. Wyclef Jean
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Sandstorm – Darude
- Man! I Feel Like A Woman! – Shania Twain
- One More Time – Daft Punk
- Sexy Back – Justin Timberlake Feat. Timbaland
- Yeah 3x – Chris Brown
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Stronger – Kanye West Feat. Daft Punk
- This Is How We Do It – Montell Jordan
- Party Up – DMX
- Play That Funky Music (White Boy) – Wild Cherry
- We Found Love – Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris
- We No Speak Americano – Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP
- 1, 2 Step – Ciara Feat. Missy Elliott
- Holla Back Girl – Gwen Stefani
- Family Tradition – Hank Williams Jr.
- Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) – Beyonce
- Hot In Here – Nelly
- Another One Bites The Dust – Queen
- U Can’t Touch This – MC Hammer
- Club Can’t Handle Me – Flo Rida Feat. David Guetta
- Bust A Move – Young MC
- Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor) – Pitbull Feat. T-Pain
- Footloose – Kenny Loggins
- Old Time Rock And Roll – Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band
- Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
- Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Some Kind Of Wonderful – Grand Funk Railroad
- We Like To Party – Vengaboys
- The Grease Megamix – Olivia Newton & John Travolta
- Shout – Otis Day and The Knights
- Twist And Shout – The Beatles
- The Twist – Chubby Checker
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke Feat. Pharrel and T.I.
- Cupid Shuffle – Cupid
- Cha Cha Slide – DJ Casper
- Dancing Queen – Abba